Friday, January 25, 2013

Home made paints

Hi, I'm Lily and I'm five.  I love to craft.  I do it whenever I can talk my mom into helping me, and even when I can't.  Today I decided to make home made paint.

We used a recipe that we found on Pinterest.  It came from this site, http://www.kids-crafts-fun-and-games.com/homemade-paint.html.  We used 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup corn starch and a tablespoon salt mixed with 1/2 cup water.  Then we added heat and more water and stirred and stirred.  I'm not sure if we did it right, because it turned out a bit clumpy.  It still worked though.  Here are the pictures my little sister, Ava, and I made.




It was lots of fun, I saved the rest for another afternoon of painting.  Can't wait to do another crafternoon. 

3 comments:

  1. Way to go lily! Those paints you made look and the picture you created was beautiful. Good job!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!! You should try home made paints with Cambry and Vienna and post pictures on your blog.

      Delete