For my birthday, I got a mosaic jewelry box, that you have to make yourself with stickers. It came with all the stickers you need and a color code of where to put the stickers.
Here is a picture of me and my sister making it. It took us a very long time. There were so many stickers.
Here is the jewelry box all finished.
We put all of our jewelry in it.
I just got my ears pierced for my birthday. My earrings are in the bottom drawer.
You can find something like this at any craft store. Or you can make your own mosaic. Just get a bunch of different color papers and shapes and you can glue them in a pattern. Have fun!






That Jewelry box looks amazing, Lily. Good job working hard to make something beautiful. That is also so nice of you to let Ava help. You're a good sister.
ReplyDeleteWay to go with your new jewelry box! That looks like you did lots of work to get all the stickers in their right spot. Nice one! I watched the movie of you getting your ears pierced and you were so brave! I hope you had a good birthday! We love you
ReplyDelete