Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Homemade Kites

Ava made a kite while I was at school, I think I was at maths.  When I got home I wanted to make one too. It was shaped like a heart.


We made lots of different decorations on our kites.
 Here are the steps.  1. Cut out the shape of your kite.  2. Get some crayons and color your kite.  3.  Find some sticks in your backyard that are the same length and width of your kite.  4.  Tape the sticks on the back of your kite in a cross.  5.  Put all the strings on your kite, one for flying it and one for a tail.  I put hearts on my tail.  6.  Go fly your kite.

Here is Ava's kite.  Hers is shaped like a diamond.

 Will was trying to fly his kite and he couldn't do it.
 Here is my finished kite.


Here are some videos of us flying our kites.




Now go fly your own!





No comments:

Post a Comment